Labels

Wednesday 3 July 2019

Philosophy

 


Nietzsche: 

6

Unmasking 
of Christianity

Exertion

'What does not kill me
makes me stronger.'


Heidegger: 

66

Way Out of 
Christianity

Exertion ≠ Being

'What kills me
has made me
strong.'


Romer: 

666

Overcoming 
of Christianity

Exertion ≠ Being = Valour

'What kills me
makes me laugh.'

How It Works:

Grandfather Nietzsche teaches
and teases Father Heidegger.

Father Heidegger informs
and tests Romer Son.

Romer Son
heals and taunts
Father Heidegger.

Ultimately,
all is will to exert
(Nietzsche), save the
fact of will to exert
(Heidegger), and
that fact requires
valour (Romer).

Why does Being 
require Valour?

Because
the mystery
of Being is that
it is a mistake
that demands
constant
overcoming
and adjustment
and as such
requires valour
as its meaning.

What is the meaning
of Nietzsche, Heidegger,
and Romer?

The revolt of masters
against slave rule.


Nietzsche: Roman Prophet

Hitler: Roman Avenger

Romer: Roman Messiah